The key drivers for all our products are; great design, functionality and sustainability. The Hotbox 4 combines these principles perfectly and incorporate next generation production materials.
Recovering plastic waste from the environment (both pre and post-consumer waste), CirculenRecover polymers are made from a mechanical recycling process to produce recycled resins. By processing the plastic waste through the shortest recycling loop, a lower carbon footprint can be achieved. The objective of EuCertPlast is encouraging environmentally friendly plastics recycling process by standardising it.
Hotbox is part of this scheme that focuses on traceability of plastic materials (throughout the entire recycling process and supply chain), and on the quality of recycled content in the end-product.
“Hotbox Shuttle is a back-pack like no other. Separating work items from personal items, it is organised and accessible.”
Barry Jenkins, Designer
- Multiple compartments to optimise organisation
- Expandable design with quick side access to your daily essentials
- Easy access laptop compartment for quick and hassle-free airport checks
- Expandable side pocket to carry a water bottle
- Magnetic front pocket with key clip
- Shuttle comes with a Hotbox Tech Pouch and Tech Folio to help you keep pens, cables and connectors organised and other items like Charcoal power packs securely in place
- Made using a recycled polyester interior and a bluesign® approved exterior polyester fabric
Hotbox Brochure 2022Download Brochure
Click on any image to download it to your Computer
Get in touch with our experienced team to find out how our products can help you or your employees get organised.