The key drivers for all our products are; great design, functionality and sustainability. The Hotbox 4 combines these principles perfectly and incorporate next generation production materials.
Recovering plastic waste from the environment (both pre and post-consumer waste), CirculenRecover polymers are made from a mechanical recycling process to produce recycled resins. By processing the plastic waste through the shortest recycling loop, a lower carbon footprint can be achieved. The objective of EuCertPlast is encouraging environmentally friendly plastics recycling process by standardising it.
Hotbox is part of this scheme that focuses on traceability of plastic materials (throughout the entire recycling process and supply chain), and on the quality of recycled content in the end-product.
“The Sonos cover offers a wide range of colours and the fibre felted finish gives the warm feel of wool.”
Rachel Forster, Designer
- Centre divider can be used to make notes using a dry wipe pen or stick sticky notes on
- Large rear compartment for laptop, files, and notebooks
- Soft grip handle for your comfort and strong grip
- Keep your device in sight with the clip-on stand
- Constant organisation with 2x pen pots
- Hotbox 2 Grey is made from recycled polypropylene
- Hotbox 2 is fully recyclable at the end of use
- Choice of interchangeable fabric covers in a selection of vibrant colours
Hotbox Brochure 2022Download Brochure
Click on any image to download it to your Computer
Get in touch with our experienced team to find out how our products can help you or your employees get organised.