The key drivers for all our products are; great design, functionality and sustainability. The Hotbox 4 combines these principles perfectly and incorporate next generation production materials.
Recovering plastic waste from the environment (both pre and post-consumer waste), CirculenRecover polymers are made from a mechanical recycling process to produce recycled resins. By processing the plastic waste through the shortest recycling loop, a lower carbon footprint can be achieved. The objective of EuCertPlast is encouraging environmentally friendly plastics recycling process by standardising it.
Hotbox is part of this scheme that focuses on traceability of plastic materials (throughout the entire recycling process and supply chain), and on the quality of recycled content in the end-product.
“Hotbox O is designed to conveniently and securely organise your mobile devices, files and things you need to do your job anywhere in the office.”
Jamie Rothwell, Designer
- Two handles for safe and easy movability: top handle for carrying and side handle for removing from your locker
- Flexible hanging system allows you to hang A4 files
- Unique lid design allows the lid to retract out of sight
- Personal buddy to hold your on-desk work tools
- Combination lock for extra security
- Made from polypropylene, with an aluminium inner lining
- Accessorise with the Hotbox Origin Desk Clamp to hang it from a desk or table. (Sold separately)
Hotbox Brochure 2022Download Brochure
Click on any image to download it to your Computer
Get in touch with our experienced team to find out how our products can help you or your employees get organised.