The key drivers for all our products are; great design, functionality and sustainability. The Hotbox 4 combines these principles perfectly and incorporate next generation production materials.
Recovering plastic waste from the environment (both pre and post-consumer waste), CirculenRecover polymers are made from a mechanical recycling process to produce recycled resins. By processing the plastic waste through the shortest recycling loop, a lower carbon footprint can be achieved. The objective of EuCertPlast is encouraging environmentally friendly plastics recycling process by standardising it.
Hotbox is part of this scheme that focuses on traceability of plastic materials (throughout the entire recycling process and supply chain), and on the quality of recycled content in the end-product.
“Everyone has a favourite colour so we were keen to offer a range that has a colour to suit all.”
Rachel Forster, Designer
- Large rear compartment for notebooks, tablets, or personal items
- 3 separate front compartments for your coffee cup, pens, sticky notes and snacks
- Soft grip handle for your comfort and strong grip.
- Hotbox 1 Grey is made from recycled polypropylene
- Hotbox 1 is fully recyclable at the end of use
Hotbox Brochure 2022Download Brochure
Click on any image to download it to your Computer
Get in touch with our experienced team to find out how our products can help you or your employees get organised.