The key drivers for all our products are; great design, functionality and sustainability. The Hotbox 4 combines these principles perfectly and incorporate next generation production materials.
Recovering plastic waste from the environment (both pre and post-consumer waste), CirculenRecover polymers are made from a mechanical recycling process to produce recycled resins. By processing the plastic waste through the shortest recycling loop, a lower carbon footprint can be achieved. The objective of EuCertPlast is encouraging environmentally friendly plastics recycling process by standardising it.
Hotbox is part of this scheme that focuses on traceability of plastic materials (throughout the entire recycling process and supply chain), and on the quality of recycled content in the end-product.
“Hotbox Flow is designed specifically for people who work on the move.”
Jamie Rothwell - Designer
- Concealed easy access front pocket with key clip
- Padded rear pocket to keep your laptop snug and easy access for hassle free airport checks
- Fold down front section with pockets to stash pens, cables, and other items
- Multiple internal pockets to optimise organisation and store larger items
- External side pocket to stash your umbrella or bottle
- Made using a recycled polyester interior and a bluesign ® approved exterior fabric
- Accessorise Flow with a Tech Folio to keep your small tech items together and a Tech Pouch to keep your cables and chargers neat and tidy. (Sold separately)
Hotbox Brochure 2022Download Brochure
Click on any image to download it to your Computer
Get in touch with our experienced team to find out how our products can help you or your employees get organised.